Bart Wegenke Death – Obituary : Bart Wegenke, Haslett High School Principal of 53 Passed Away
Bart Wegenke, a Michigan Haslett High School Principal of 53 Passed Away
The Confirmation of Bart Wegenke death news was made known to us on social media by:
MASSP is saddened to learn of the sudden passing of Haslett High School Principal and long time MASSP member Bart Wegenke. We send our heartfelt condolences to his family and the staff, students & community of Haslett. pic.twitter.com/UlSeh2YXZb
— Secondary Principals (@massp) January 12, 2020
About Bart Wegenke
Bart Wegenke, The Haslett High School principal made students feel valued, but he wasn’t scared to push them. He wanted them to succeed said Haslett Public Schools Superintendent Steve Cook.
Bart Wegenke Cause of death
We can’t say anything right now for the cause of death of Bart Wegenke, but we will surely keep you updated if there is any new information heard.
Tributes to Bart Wegenke
@Ayysturg1 wrote I just found out that my school principal Bart Wegenke passed away today due to pancreatic cancer. Bart was one of the favorite people at that school. He was so nice and fun to talk to about anything, even things he knew nothing about. I’m sad I can’t say more in this tweet.
We mourn the passing of Bart Wegenke after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer. His leadership in education, educational-athletics, and officiating will be missed, but the impact he had on so many will never be forgotten. 💔
— DeWitt Athletics (@dewittathletics) January 12, 2020
@CoachFinamore wrote Such sad news out of the Haslett Community. Bart Wegenke has passed away. What a great man! Loved our conversations when I would see him. Outstanding principal and college hoops official – better person. R.I.P. Bart – my condolences to the Wegenke family.
Dr. Steve Gabriel wrote I send my heartfelt condolences to the family of Bart Wegenke and the Haslett Public School Community. I am shocked and saddened by his passing. Bart was a friend and mentor and he will be truly missed by all who knew him. RIP
@principalwedge wrote My old principal, Bart Wegenke told me back in 2016 that he’d expel me if If I didn’t get my grades up above an F by April. When April arrived, I was still failing Math but Mr Wegenke saw that I was trying and chose not to expel me. You were a genuinely good guy. Rest In Peace.
- “A lot of you cared, just not enough.”
- “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.”
- “There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it.”
- “The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
- “For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
- “Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.”
- “Weeping is not the same thing as crying. It takes your whole body to weep, and when it’s over, you feel like you don’t have any bones left to hold you up.”
- “There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.”
- “A tragedy is a tragedy, and at the bottom, all tragedies are stupid. Give me a choice and I’ll take A Midsummer Night’s Dream over Hamlet every time. Any fool with steady hands and a working set of lungs can build up a house of cards and then blow it down, but it takes a genius to make people laugh.”
SEE MORE QUOTES HERE
300 total views, 21 views today