Gerald Weisfeld Death – Obituary: Gerald Weisfeld, What Every Woman Wants Creator Has Passed Away
Gerald Weisfeld, a businessman of 79-year-old who created What Every Woman Wants fashion chain Has Passed Away on Monday morning, January 13, 2020.
The Confirmation of Gerald Weisfeld death news was made known to us on social media by the Weisfeld Family who were with him at the time of his death
About Gerald Weisfeld
Gerald Weisfeld was originally from London, opened a shop with wife Vera in Glasgow in 1971.
Gerald Weisfeld Cause of death
Gerald Weisfeld died on Monday morning, January 13, 2020 after battling with illness.
Tributes to Gerald Weisfeld
We are saddened to hear of the death of Gerald Weisfeld.
— Celtic Football Club (@CelticFC) January 13, 2020
- “A lot of you cared, just not enough.”
- “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.”
- “There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it.”
- “The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
- “For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
- “Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.”
- “Weeping is not the same thing as crying. It takes your whole body to weep, and when it’s over, you feel like you don’t have any bones left to hold you up.”
- “There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.”
- “A tragedy is a tragedy, and at the bottom, all tragedies are stupid. Give me a choice and I’ll take A Midsummer Night’s Dream over Hamlet every time. Any fool with steady hands and a working set of lungs can build up a house of cards and then blow it down, but it takes a genius to make people laugh.”
SEE MORE QUOTES HERE
221 total views, 4 views today