Read Also: “Simple and Easy Mint Tea Recipe“
- Collect all equipment and the ingredients.
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces on a chopping board.
- Put fat or butter in a pan, and heat until it’s melted with onion carefully to avoid splashing. Stir continuously with a wooden spatula until is golden brown.
- Add meat to the onion and cook, still stirring; until the meat turns grayish in colour.
- Add the tomato puree, curry powder, salt, cayenne pepper and water to the meat and onion in the pan, stir to mix well together.
- Place pan on the heat and bring to a boil, stirring with a wooden spatula.
- Cover then pan with the lid.
- Reduce the heat and simmer gently until the meat is tender.
- When the meat is tender, the curry sauce may be thickened with flour if desired.
When Adding Flour: Put the flour in a small bowl and mix two tablespoons full of water with it to make a semi-solid paste.
- Put this paste into the curry mixture, stirring continuously to blend in and prevent it from forming lumps.
- Boil gently and stir for about two minutes.
- Make 4 servings.
121 total views, 5 views today
Breaking News5 days ago
Petara Cordero, Gf of Browns’ Chris Smith, Dies at 26
5 Fast Facts5 days ago
Breckynn Willis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
NEWS1 week ago
Cora Miracle Death: What Happened to Cora Miracle
NEWS5 days ago
Deangelo Carter Florida: Deangelo Carter Death, Murder
NEWS4 days ago
Stacey Robeson Logging Accident: Stacey Robeson Death