James Wade and Manny Wade Death – Obituary : Father and Son died from Framingham Shooting.
James Wade and Manny Wade, Father and Son died from Framingham Shooting. Local authorities have confirmed that a man and his son died in Framingham after a fatal shooting incident near an apartment complex on the city’s south side.
Framingham police took actions at about 11:37 p.m. to a report of shots fired. Upon arrival, police found the victims suffering from what appeared to be gunshot wounds.
The victims were James “Manny” Wade, of 45 year old, who wastaken to MetroWest Medical Center, where he succumbed and died of his injuries. His son James Wade, of 24-year-old, was also confirmed dead at the scene of the shooting incident. According to local authorities, the victims were not residents of the apartments located where the shooting occurred.
So far no arrest has been made.
BREAKING: Middlesex DA identifies fatal shooting victims as Manny Wade, 45, and his son James Wade, 24. DA says neither man lived at the #Framingham apartment complex where they were killed. So far no arrest. #wcvb
— David Bienick (@BienickWCVB) January 11, 2020
- “A lot of you cared, just not enough.”
- “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.”
- “There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it.”
- “The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
- “For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
- “Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.”
- “Weeping is not the same thing as crying. It takes your whole body to weep, and when it’s over, you feel like you don’t have any bones left to hold you up.”
- “There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.”
- “A tragedy is a tragedy, and at the bottom, all tragedies are stupid. Give me a choice and I’ll take A Midsummer Night’s Dream over Hamlet every time. Any fool with steady hands and a working set of lungs can build up a house of cards and then blow it down, but it takes a genius to make people laugh.”
SEE MORE QUOTES HERE
227 total views, 3 views today