Jean Delumeau Death – Obituary: Jean Delumeau Has Passed Away
Jean Delumeau Has recently Passed Away.
Information concerning Jean Delumeau has not yet been disclosed. Social media tributes are pouring out over the death of Jean.
The Confirmation of Jean Delumeau death was made known to us on social media through Twitter announcement by Carlos Machado.
“Jean Delumeau passed away. I still remember the excitement I felt when reading his books on the history of fear and on the counter-reformation – it helped me choose between History and Business at University.”
Jean Delumeau passed away. I still remember the excitement I felt when reading his books on the history of fear and on the counter-reformation – it helped me choose between History and Business at University.https://t.co/3TWxheAEhk
— Carlos Machado (@AmianoMarcelino) January 13, 2020
- “A lot of you cared, just not enough.”
- “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.”
- “There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it.”
- “The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
- “For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
- “Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.”
- “Weeping is not the same thing as crying. It takes your whole body to weep, and when it’s over, you feel like you don’t have any bones left to hold you up.”
- “There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.”
- “A tragedy is a tragedy, and at the bottom, all tragedies are stupid. Give me a choice and I’ll take A Midsummer Night’s Dream over Hamlet every time. Any fool with steady hands and a working set of lungs can build up a house of cards and then blow it down, but it takes a genius to make people laugh.”
SEE MORE QUOTES HERE
192 total views, 3 views today