Tashonna Ward Death – Obituary : Tashonna Ward, Black Milwaukee Died After Long E.R Wait.
Tashonna Ward, a Black Milwaukee woman Died After Long E.R Wait.
Tashonna Ward Cause of death
Tashonna Ward, who reportedly waited more than two hours in the emergency room, then left the hospital to find better care and died.
“I been here since 4:30 something for shortness of breath, and chest pains for them to just say it’s a two to SIX hour wait to see a dr. Like that is really f**kin ridiculous,” Tashonna Ward wrote in a Facebook post shortly before her death. https://t.co/pIFxMn8c9Q
— Blavity News (@Blavity) January 13, 2020
Tashonna Ward’s family is seeking answers from Froedtert Hospital, where she spent more than two hours in the emergency department before she left to find quicker care and, later, collapsed. https://t.co/QaegqZj8lZ
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) January 12, 2020
Tashonna Ward Death Queries
Ward’s family is seeking answers from Froedtert Hospital, where she spent more than two hours in the emergency department before she left to find quicker care and, later, collapsed. She had reported chest pain and tightness of breath.
Robby Steffen Tell that to Tashonna Ward.. Who went to Froedtert Hospital with chest pain and waited 2 hours.. TWO HOURS in the ER in a Milwaukee hospital.. Left in hopes of getting treated in a timely manner & died!
Tashonna Ward, a 25 year old day care teacher from Milwaukee, died Jan. 2 while trying to find a doctor to help her. #americanhorrorstory aka American Healthcare … When so many are being harmed what is being done to reduce the harm!? #PatientsAreNotFaking https://t.co/I4AtkBGYlA
— Stop Bad Doctors (@StopBadDocs) January 14, 2020
Jane Moore wrote “Tashonna Ward, 25-year-old daycare teacher from Milwaukee…died Jan. 2…waited over two hours in emergency room of Froedtert Hospital before leaving to find faster help…collapsed & died shortly after.” Why wasn’t she seen sooner for severe chest pains & trouble breathing? Rizzo GUN wrote this tashonna ward story is upsetting. 25yo in milwaukee WENT to the hospital to get checked out.. only to wait 6 hrs.. leave to try to get help elsewhere … & dies Matthew Reid wrote RIP Tashonna Ward, another black woman whose symptoms were not taken seriously by emergency services which resulted in her premature death. I am so angry right now
- “A lot of you cared, just not enough.”
- “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.”
- “There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it.”
- “The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
- “For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
- “Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.”
- “Weeping is not the same thing as crying. It takes your whole body to weep, and when it’s over, you feel like you don’t have any bones left to hold you up.”
- “There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.”
- “A tragedy is a tragedy, and at the bottom, all tragedies are stupid. Give me a choice and I’ll take A Midsummer Night’s Dream over Hamlet every time. Any fool with steady hands and a working set of lungs can build up a house of cards and then blow it down, but it takes a genius to make people laugh.”
SEE MORE QUOTES HERE
301 total views, 5 views today